As 2020 comes to a close — for sure, there have been lots of lessons that we’ve picked up along the way, things we’ve probably realised about ourselves, things and words we may have wanted to say and do differently.
When the clock ticks over midnight in 2020, we’re still going to be living in the same world and we’ll still be dealing with the same problems. So what’s one thing we can change as we go into 2021? The answer is totally up to you!
In today’s episode, I’m going to share with you 5 of the biggest lessons I’ve learned this year, and what I’d like to change going into a new chapter. Today, as we wrap up the year, let’s all walk into 2021 — confident — that we won’t be falling into the same traps, while we give ourselves a pat on the back for a job well done this year 2020.
Brace yourselves for another ride, let’s dive into it!
We’ll be talking about:
- Lesson #1: Success in social media is 100% building business relationships [02:05]
- The 3 things that makes a big difference to be successful in social media [03:36]
- Lesson #2: I can’t be great for you, if I’m not taking care of myself first [05:56]
- Having some quiet time is vital [07:36]
- Finding some time to switch off [09:13]
- Being grateful and appreciating little things [10:01]
- Lesson #3: We get more problems when we focus on problems [11:49]
- Being positive and grateful amid all the problems [15:57]
- Lesson #4: The biggest obstacle in my way is me [18:34]
- Few things that I’ve noticed about my behaviour [18:59]
- Constant learning is the only way of getting ahead of the curve [23:40]
- Lesson #5: If you don’t succeed to plan, you plan to fail [25:45]
- Having a rough plan on how the week is going to look like [27:59]
- A quick wrap up on my 5 key learnings of 2020 [29:59]
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Rhonda-Byrne/dp/1582701709)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.