Subscribe: Omny | Spotify | iTunes| YouTube
It’s the most wonderful time of the year again! And what better time to start incorporating Christmas inspiration into your social media than NOW?
A lot of you might be asking why I said social media — in general — and not just Facebook. The main thing is because I feel this topic may be relevant to anywhere and anything you can adapt this onto.
I’ve noticed that during Christmas, most people go into a total tailspin. People you know who used to be grumpy and miserable are a little bit happier around the holidays and so goes the other way around.
So let’s play off that by putting a little Christmas cheer into your social media. “Yule” definitely love today’s episode so don’t be a grinch and tune in now!
We’ll be talking about:
- Tip #1: Whatever your branding is, that’s how your profile picture should be [01:59]
- Tip #2: Tell people about the experience they’ll have for Christmas through your cover image [04:09]
- Tip #3: Get hand in hand with Christmas by running giveaways [05:45]
- A little tip on running giveaways in social media [07:06]
- Tip #4: Start highlighting gift giving products in your range and be mindful of your audience [08:13]
- Tip #5: Think about how you can add value that’s not about you [09:15]
- Tip #6: Encourage more people to interact with you and your page [10:07]
- Why it’s important to ask people to engage [10:34]
- Tip #7: Share your gratitude openly [12:47]
- Bonus: live streaming can also help you put these things together [14:22]
- Facebook Competition Rules: https://www.facebook.com/policies/pages_groups_events/
- Instagram Rules: https://help.instagram.com/179379842258600?helpref=page_content
- Facebook Competition Guide: https://content.auxanomarketing.com.au/competitionguide/
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.