Subscribe: Omny | Spotify | iTunes| YouTube
If you’re one of those people who’s going, “Why is no one interacting with my facebook page? Why am I not reaching customers?” You’re probably doing something wrong. Nearly all cases that come to me with these complaints are doing one or all of these things.
There must be a problem when you notice that there aren’t too many people engaging on your page or when there are no new people finding you on Facebook. And as much as I hate to focus on the negative, I think it’s only high time to address these three things you’re highly likely to be doing wrong.
Let’s dive into our episode, so tune in now!
We’ll be talking about:
- Number 1: You’re foundations aren’t right [01:08]
- What it looks like [01:48]
- Your profile picture should be your brand [02:15]
- Your cover image should tell a story [02:54]
- 3 things that you need to be clear in your instagram bio or in your facebook about section [03:45]
- Number 2: Not being clear about who it is you serve [04:30]
- Why your ideal customer is pivotal to your business [04:53]
- Work out who your tribe is [05:24]
- Number 3: We let our goals cloud the bigger picture [06:09]
- Take a step back and think about making your social media more interesting and engaging [06:59]
- Give your ideal customers the content that they truly care about [07:34]
- Here’s something that you’re doing right [08:15]
- Canva https://canva.com
- Find Your Ideal Customer FREE Download: https://content.auxanomarketing.com.au/findingyouridealcustomer/
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.