I was checking through my emails the other day and answering lots of questions on social media, marketing and lead generating. I stopped at one question that really sparked my interest: “what methods of communication are we currently missing out on?”
Social media is what we do and what we love and you MUST have a social media presence in 2020 to grow. BUT I am still a big lover of the old school method; chatting to people in person or picking up the phone.
Today is going to be a fun episode as we talk about some clever ways you can connect on a personal level and build relationships that will make you stand out, especially in a time where a lot of our connection is digital!
If you’ve been looking for a clever way to connect, stand out and make a sale, let’s get right into it!
We’ll be talking about:
- Connecting to people the old school way [02:15]
- The 7 second rule to get someone’s attention [05:30]
- 5 clever, old school, and not so old school, ways to connect and be remembered [07:58]
- Method #1: Using Messenger to check on your customers [08:30]
- No agendas, just check in and make it all about the customer [09:00]
- Method #2: Emailing [12:33]
- Method #3: Picking up the phone [13:18]
- Method #4: Sending postcards and gratitude notes [16:43]
- The positive impact and long terms effects of these methods to your business [23:22]
- Method #5: Random gift giving and being thoughtful [24:40]
- Hoarding gifts [25:17]
- Gift cheques [24:41]
- Sending seeds [29:27]
- The little book of happiness [30:27]
- The Panic Button by Tammy Kirkness (https://www.amazon.com/Panic-Button-Book-Relieve-Whenever/dp/0358525942)
- The Little Book of Happiness: Live. Laugh. Love. by Alison Davies (https://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Happiness-Live-Laugh/dp/1787131122)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.