When we take our direct selling businesses to Facebook, we have all these preconceived notions that we need to pretty up our images and post cool content. We dive into strategising all of this stuff so quickly that we tend to forget the most basic, essential things we need to put in mind when we’re on Facebook.
Today, we’ll be having a power episode and I’ll give you a quick run-through of the basics to remind you that the impression you’re setting when someone comes to your Facebook page for the first time — that matters, A LOT! I’ll be giving out some quick tips you can use to refresh your page and make sure you’re on the right track for 2021.
Join us for this quick ride and give your Facebook a 5-minute check over!
We’ll be talking about:
- Hey, there! [0:00]
- Your Profile Picture [1:03]
- Your Cover Image [2:11]
- Your Call-to-Action Button [3:44]
- Your Page Tabs [4:50]
- Your About Tab [6:02]
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
- Email us at [email protected]
If you have any podcast suggestions or things you’d like to learn about specifically, let us know by sending us an email at the email address mentioned above. And if you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.