We get to connect with hundreds of direct sellers across Australia and the world and here are the FIVE questions we always get asked.
In today’s episode, Greg and I are going to jump in and answer the 5 frequently asked questions that we commonly get, whether it be about growing your business, social media, and much more!
This is going to be a fun episode, maybe Greg and I might throw in a couple of fun surprises. Tune in now!
We’ll be talking about:
- Question #1: Should I use my group, my personal page, or profile to promote my direct selling business? [02:00]
- Using your personal profile without violating Facebook’s rules [02:59]
- Your business page is where you should do your business posting [06:43]
- Groups are amazing for building a community [11:50]
- Question #2: How to reach more people [15:06]
- Reaching out to the right people to attract more people [16:19]
- Question #3: What if I have multiple ideal customers [20:48]
- Question #4: Should I boost my posts [26:12]
- Boosting posts vs. advertising [27:54]
- You need to have an organic reach first [30:43]
- Question #5: What should I be posting and how often should I post [31:06]
- Greg’s key takeaways [34:33]
- One last note to finish this episode [37:00]
- Facebook Ecommerce Policies (https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/lessons/facebook-ecommerce-policies)
- Find out more about our Accelerator Membership (email: [email protected])
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.