In 2020, Greg and I have directed a massive focus to training our Accelerator members on how to conduct a Facebook or Zoom event to help them improve their online parties and events.
Recently, I’ve attended a couple of virtual parties and I’ve noticed people are still making these mistakes, without realising that these are so easy to fix.
Today, I’m going to point out 8 Virtual Party Mistakes that you should never make. Mistakes that leave you feeling like you’re not getting any results, and those that leave a bitter taste for you, your guests, and even your hosts, and how you can avoid or fix them.
Now, I wanted to throw these out because I don’t want you guys to make these mistakes, and I want you to go into 2021 partying like you’re born for it. So let’s go and jump on in!
We’ll be talking about:
- Mistake #1: Being late and leaving your guests waiting [02:45]
- Mistake #2: Going in with less energy or enthusiasm [03:55]
- Tips on how to set yourself in the right mood and energy beforehand [04:32]
- Mistake #3: Pausing to read comments while going live in Facebook [05:58]
- How to respond to these comments without disrupting your flow [07:02]
- Why I suggest testing Zoom [08:19]
- Mistake #4: Not giving people an incentive to stay until the end [08:35]
- Mistake #5: Making a party an hour longer instead of an hour less [10:43]
- Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer and learning from others [11:58]
- Mistake #6: Not presenting your offers and order details clearly [12:44]
- Mistake #7: Failing to follow up on customers [14:31]
- Mistake #8: Forgetting to acknowledge and appreciate your hosts [17:29]
- A quick recap on the 8 virtual party mistakes and tips to fix or avoid them[19:03]
- Zoom (https://zoom.us/)
- Facebook Live (https://www.facebook.com/formedia/solutions/facebook-live)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.