Subscribe: Omny | Spotify | iTunes| YouTube
Facebook has started shifting things around to create a more positive environment on the internet. But what are these changes? How do they affect your direct selling business? How do I use them to the best of their ability.
There’s a whirlwind of activities happening on Facebook with the new launch and you don’t want to be the last person to find out! Listen and tune in to today’s episode as I break down the 5 Facebook changes in 2020 that you need to know—and why you should be quick to adapt to them!
We’ll be talking about:
#1: The move to FB Five [02:08]
- Polls are disappearing [04:11]
#2: The new creative studio for business posting [05:59]
#3: The new clause added to the Terms of Service [08:56]
- Any post containing conspiracy theories can be pulled down [11:09]
#4: The shift from Facebook Pages Managers app to the Business Suite [12:52]
- The business suite allows you to simultaneously post to both IG and FB [15:15]
#5: A new update allowing you to sponsor ads within groups [18:14]
- Join my 30-Minute Power Session on the 3 Highest Income Producing Activities You Can Do On FB and IG!
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.