It’s time to get a little more personal and I sure did it in this episode!
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about how I manage my time as a mum of four and an entrepreneur in a business that requires constant travel. Oftentimes, I even get called “supermom” but to be honest, I hate that label.To me, ‘supermum’ is a dirty word and all of us are just coping as best we can in crazy times.
So what does it really take to be a parent in business? Today, I share with you a few tips I’ve gathered along the way.
If you’re a parent who constantly feels “guilty” because there’s just “too much work” and “not enough time”, go ahead and listen to this podcast. Experiencing parental guilt is normal, but it’s not something you should be suffering from.
I hope you get a lot of takeaways from this episode and enjoy!
We’ll be talking about:
- Introduction [00:56]
- The story about the changes that Sam and Greg’s business have gone through [02:58]
- Tip # 1: How do you maintain a good work-life balance? [05:55]
- Tip # 2: Why do you need to have a coach or a mentor? [09:23]
- Tip # 3: Why do you need to exercise? [13:43]
- Tip # 4: Making time for family dinners and get-togethers [17:26]
- Tip # 5: Make a “physical” to-do list [19:44]
- Three types of Planners I recommend [21:26]
- Tip # 6: For those who are in a relationship: Have a date night [25:08]
- Rules you have to follow for date night [27:43]
- Daily Greatness Planner (http://dailygreatnessau.refr.cc/XZQG24K)
- NFP Planner by Grace Mclean (https://www.nfpconnect.com.au/theplanner/)
- Full Focus Planner by Michael Hyatt (https://fullfocusplanner.com/)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.