You are your worst critic. There’s a little voice in your head that constantly tells you that you’re not good enough or you can’t do something. It’s easy to believe that voice, especially when it’s difficult to shut it up.
Listening to that inner critic is bad for business though. It can lead to wrong decisions or worse, missed opportunities. As business owners, mindset plays a huge role in the way you run your business.
Having the wrong mindset can lead to self-sabotage. In this episode, my guest, Bev talks about taking control of your business by reprogramming the way your mind works. She also shares some awesome tools to help you manage that self-talk.
Time to quiet that critic and finally take control of your business. Tune in to this episode now.
We’ll be talking about:
- The biggest driver of success [04:53]
- How to combat self-sabotage [07:13]
- A tool for looking at life in the world of seasons [08:56]
- How your brain reacts to self-talk [12:19]
- The need to put a stop to your brain bully [15:39]
- The problem with using the word “don’t” [19:10]
- The importance of taking ownership over how you speak to yourself [24:18]
- Join our Accelerator Program (https://samlees.com.au/accelerator2)
- Download our free Avatar Worksheet to identify your target customer (https://samlees.com.au/avatarworksheet/)
- Free resources at Be You Success Coaching (https://beyousuccesscoaching.com.au/bonus-training-2/)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.