“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” One of the famous quotes from Zig Ziglar that our guest for today has undoubtedly taken in and applied to her life. Once a part-time government employee turned full-time business owner Jacqui Burns.
Jacqui Burns, an amazing woman heading up her very own direct selling business and amazing team is here to tell us her story of how she grew her business from $0 to $2mill in just 2 short years.
From team culture to honesty, transparency and relationships I loved every minute of our chat, and I’m sure you will too! Grab your pen and paper, as there are lots of golden nuggets you can take away from this episode! Let’s dive in!
We’ll be talking about:
- Introduction [0:00]
- A little bit about Jacqui [2:45]
- Jacqui’s story about jumping into the direct selling industry [3:47]
- Jacqui’s transition into building a team [7:56]
- Senegence’s boom period [11:09]
- Facebook isn’t working for direct sellers anymore?? [12:35]
- Providing value through social media [14:33]
- Jacqui transitioning from part-time employee to full-time businesswoman [19:37]
- How Jacqui has managed to achieve remarkable growth in business in such a short period of time [22:05]
- Time management for Jacqui [24:17]
- What’s working and not in the direct selling business for Jacqui [27:42]
- To what does Jacqui attribute the reason for winning many people over to her business [32:30]
- Jacqui leaves some words of advice to those who are new in the industry [35:54]
Jacqui joined her first and only direct selling company SeneGence in April of 2015, she joined for personal use initially, to get her favourite LipSense for a discount and then it turned into an amazing, fulfilling career. Jacqui has achieved over 12 incentive trips, is in the top 5 recruiters globally and her team have achieved over $2 million USD per year for the last 5 years in a row! Her team culture is her proudest creation, where it is a safe place for questions, learning, and where ideas and wins are shared to help everyone do their best. Jacqui’s sense of purpose thrives on the success of others, believing when women support women incredible things happen.
Connect with Jacqui Burns:
- The Beauty Spot Australia https://www.thebeautyspotaustralia.com.au/
- The Beauty Spot Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautyspotpage
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any podcast suggestions or things you’d like to learn about specifically, please send us an email at the address above. And if you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.