Have you ever caught yourself trying to post something you just downloaded somewhere from Google? Do you also feel that sudden outburst of inspiration to post consistently on Facebook for a month, only to lose it in the next? Most of the time, we commit some social media mistakes we didn’t even know were mistakes to begin with! And the cost of not knowing (to you and your business) could be detrimental to all the hard work you’ve put in.
Today, let’s dive in as we go over the 5 mistakes you should avoid making on Facebook—and steer clear from serious repercussions as well. Plus, avoiding these things can also improve the quality of your posts too!
We’ll be talking about:
- Mistake #1: Copying [01:14]
- Mistake #2: Inconsistency [04:58]
- Mistake #3: Having no objective and no strategy [06:51]
- Mistake #4: Bad quality posts [10:24]
- Mistake #5: Mimicking [17:56]
- Visit the Stock Unlimited Website for stock images (https://www.stockunlimited.com/)
- Check out Canva (https://www.canva.com/en_au/)
- Try Typorama (https://apps.apple.com/au/app/typorama-art-and-poster-maker/id978659937)
- Try Word Swag (http://wordswag.co/)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.