Subscribe: Omny | Spotify | iTunes| YouTube
“Should I use Facebook to sell cosmetics?” “Can I reach my customers better if I use Instagram?” “Which platform works best if I’m selling candles?”
Whilst we aren’t going to tell you what to do, Sam’s got 5 simple questions to ask yourself when choosing which social media platforms to choose for your business.
We can’t all be good at everything (sorry to burst your bubble!) so try and master ONE platform first and reach your perfect customer – Sam will tell you exactly where to start in this episode!
Listen in now and nail your social media presence…
We’ll be talking about:
- #1: Jack of all trades, master of none [01:52]
- #2: Identify who and where your ideal customers are [04:09]
- #3: What is your purpose or objective? [08:09]
- #4: Which platform are you more comfortable with? [12:44]
- #5: Don’t use Facebook and Instagram in the same way [16:13]
- Download the “How to Identify Your Ideal Customers” Cheat sheet! (https://content.auxanomarketing.com.au/findingyouridealcustomer/)
- Join my Free Webinar – Social Media: The New Normal (https://content.auxanomarketing.com.au/auxano-new-normal-s2/)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.